Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Rachel Zoe Spring 2013

After spamming Style.com for Fashion Week runway pics like every other fashion obsessed girl, I have seen so many amazing collections. One of my favorites is stylist turned designer, Rachel Zoe. Here are some of my favorite looks.
 
Rachel Zoe knows how to work a black and white combo.

 
Loving this white gown and obsessed with the black fanny pack.

 
This gold seqin mini is fabulous! And the green bag, I'm in love.

 
I love this top & need it in my closet.

 
These pin strip pants paired with the jewel tone green jacket was a great pair down the runway.

 
The show wouldn't be RZ without the prints.

 
Gold seqin gown is AMAZING!


In love with this boho chic maxi skirt and turban!
 

 
This print pant suit just wraps up the whole show. 
 
 
And of course the designer herself looked stunning rocking the bangs!
 
 
Your thoughts?
 
Xo
Jami


No comments:

Post a Comment