Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Street Style Look

Hey Guys!

I would like to apologize in advance. I normally use polyvore to create looks and I can normally chose the layout, but today it made me use a template so it looks a little different.

So lately I have been completely inspired by street style and have been loving camo print. So here is a look with a cute pair of camo denim shorts and a simple tee. I have added just a simple thick gold chain necklace for jewelry and a pair of flat form sandals. Flat forms are on the top of my wish list for this summer. They add height without being too dressy or uncomfortable. The fringe bag keeps this look fun.

For nails I have been completely OBSESSED with Butter London nail polishes. They are a little pricey at $15 but are completely worth every penny. The consistency and texture is amazing. My latest favorite of theirs is Knackered, which is a light silver, holographic, sparkly color. It is light enough to wear through the spring and summer.

 
What do you think of this look? Do you like street style? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
 
Xo
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment