Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

This Past Week...

Hello my lovelies,
Hope you all had a good because I know that I did and I wanted to share my experience with you.
So last Sunday I made the car ride from my house in South Jersey to New York City. Being an upcoming Senior in high school, I have been thinking about college. I know in my heart that fashion was in my future, but this past week I got to spend the whole week taking classes at LIM College. I stayed in the dorms, made amazing friends, and took great classes.
The my morning class was Fashion Magazine. I was lucky enough to have one of my two roommates, Madi, in that class. We partnered up to create a street style magazine called STREETS.


I was thinking of uploading some of the pages of STREETS for my next post. Let me know in the comments if you would like to see them.
Madi also has a blog called Imagine MADness if you want to check it out.

My second class was Celebrity Styling. This class led up to a photo shoot on Friday. The concept for the shoot was: to style Taylor Swift in a Punk Chaos spread in Nylon. Her are some behind the scenes of the photo shoot.

 
 
 
 
 
These are just pictures I took on my phone, but I will be posting the real photographs from the photograph in a few weeks.
I loved working on this photo shoot and pulling the clothes. Although all the research was a bit annoying, I was so happy with the outcome.
Just so you know the matching top and bottom are from H&M and the shoes belonged to the model Olga.  
 
While researching for the shoot, our class took a trip to the MET's Punk Chaos exhibit. You weren't suppose to take pictures there but here are a few that I got to take.
 
 














 
 
 
I would recommend everyone to go to see this exhibit before it closes. The achieved clothes were absolutely beautiful.
 
So there's a little wrap up of my week at LIM. Let me know if you like these kind of posts in the comments :)
 
Xo
Jami


No comments:

Post a Comment