Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Favorite Fashion (TV) Shows!

Hey everyone!
Hope you are all enjoying this cool fall weather, I know my sweaters are feeling the love.

So today I wanted to talk about some of my favorite fashion related TV shows. Not to get mixed up with fashion shows.

So one of my favorite all time TV shows has to be Sex and the City. Carrie Bradshaw is one of my style icons and one of the people I look up too. (I know she is a fictional character but come on, I know all of you would die to be her).
When I graduate high school, I want to go to college in NYC and live a Carrie Bradshaw lifestyle with my best friends.



My latest obsession is Gossip Girl. I know I may be late because they are on the final season but I have been watching night and day starting from season 1. I love Serena and Blair and how they are willing to do anything for each other, even though they have their rough patches.


 

 

Lastly, one of my last favorite shows isn't a scripted show. Fashion Police has to be one of the best weekly talk shows that are only about fashion. I am proud to say I am a Joan Ranger (laugh all you want). For those of you who have never seen the show, it is a weekly show on E! with Joan Rivers as the host with Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic, and George Kotsiopoulos as the co-hosts. Every week they discuss celebrity fashion do's and dont's with segments like "Bitch Stole my Look", "Starlet or Streetwalker", and "Gotta have it!, Make it Stop!".
 
 
 
So now that you know all of my favorite fashion inspired TV shows, I want to know what are yours.
 
Xo
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment