Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

D.I.Y. Floral Headband

Happy Halloween!
Hope everyone is having fun dressing up and going to Halloween parties.
This Halloween I was so stumped about what to be. Then after looking through my closet and finding a pair of floral leggings, I decided to be a flower child/hippie.
I made a floral headband that was so easy to make and cut a black tee shirt.

Here is what you need to make the headband:

 
Fake Flowers
(I bought these at the craft store)



 
Plain Headband
(Must be thin so it won't be seen)
 

Glue Gun
(Make sure you have glue before hand. I forgot!)

 
And Scissors

 
So first step is to cut a few flowers off the stems. Start with a few so you don't end up with extra flowers.

 

Now all you have to do is arrange your flowers on the headband and glue. Here is what my finished headband looked like.


I hope you all have a fun Halloween. I also want to know what all of you are being, so comment below (:



Lastly, I want to say for everyone living on the eastcoast to be safe. For those of you who don't know there is currently a Hurricane named Sandy, which is suppose to be one of the worst we have had in a while. Living in New Jersey, I am currently in the middle of the storm right now. So please be safe!

Xo
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment