Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pretty in Pastels

Hello beautiful readers,
So, spring is on it's way and I can't be more excited! I love all the pretty colors that spring has to offer. One of my favorite being pastels.
Here is a great way to style some of your favorite pastel colors.


I decided to go for a more casual outfit here. I mixed together the denim trend with the pastel trend we will see this spring. The floral jeans add a feminine touch to the grungy dipdye denim shirt layered over a soft pastel tank. This spring the flatform is coming back and I absolutely will be rocking this trend. Being 5'2", I like to add a little height and flatoforms are the perfect trick. To pull this look all together, add one of my new favorite nail colors, I have been wearing Essie's Mint Candy Apple nail polish and have been obsessed with it.

So there we have it. A head to toe pastel look. Let me know what you think in the comments below :)

Xo
Jami

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pastels, you chose great items.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete