Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Three Transitional Outfit Ideas

It's finally the weekend!
So this time of year is always a little difficult. Winter isn't over but spring is on it's way.
I decided to create three looks for this transitional time of year to help bring inspiration to you when getting dressed in the morning.


So each of these outfits have a few pieces in common. Each outfit is rocking a collared button down tank (one of my favorite types of tops), a pair of fun outgoing pants (whether it be stripes, pops of leather, or color), a watch (my new addiction- I have bought at least 3 new watches in the last month) flats, and a sweater or jacket to throw on top.

Each of these outfit will keep you comfy and warm and/or cool depending on your weather situation :)

Hope you like these outfit ideas, let me know what your thoughts are in the comments below. Also let me know some outfit ideas you would like to see.

Have a great weekend!
Xo
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment