Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Mad Hatter

So after flipping through the pages of the newest issue of Vogue, I have come to find the newest trend is hats. But not the standard baseball cap, that in my opinion has never been in style, but huge extravagant hats. In Marc Jacobs latest campaign every picture is sporting one.





But Marc Jacobs, who is also the creative director for Louis Vuitton, didn't just use this trend for his own line. He used the trend for Louis Vuitton's Fall Campaign.


 So will any of you be sporting this trend in the fall or will you just down size a bit?

Xo
Jami

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog, and the post inspires. I live in a tropical country so when it comes to hats, I am only left with fedoras. These look lovely.

    I am following you now. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete