Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shopaholic

So as some of you may know I have a shopping problem. I can never resist a good sale :)
This time of year is the perfec time to go shopping for a good deal between back-to-school and the transition period of summer & fall. Yesterday I went to the mall just to try some stuff on and get an idea of what I want to get for back to school.
Here are some of my purchases (not everything, I'll save that for another day):


Bow Ring and Polka Dot Blouse from Forever 21


Two pairs of shoes from Urban Outfitters


Calvin Klein Denim Shirt from Macy's


Blue Tie Dye Dress from a shop called Jamaican Me Crazy
(Bought this down the shore last week)


 There are just some of my purchases. Knowing myself I'll probably go shopping once or twice more this summer before school starts.

Have any of you started shopping for school or the fall? What did you get?

Xo
Jami

No comments:

Post a Comment