Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Sweaters


I know that it is still early to talk about the winter months, considering it is still August. One of my favorite trends this winter is the huge, chunky sweaters. Last winter it was very cold in my house and I couldn't find any of my sweaters or cardigans, so I decided to look in my parents closet. As I was looking through my moms things I saw a forest green chunky knit on my dad's side of closet. What did I do? I might have taken it and declared it mine (:
Now this winter is all about chunky knits, so I guess you could say I was ahead of everyone else. Haha just kidding. But I really do love this trend. A huge sweater looks great with leggings or skinny jeans. The loose on top and tight on the bottom really compliment each other.
To be honest I have already bought two sweaters on sale this summer and I can't wait to wear them, even though I am enjoying this summer.



So what are you looking forward to this winter? What trends are you excited to try and which do you think you could live without?

Xo
Jami

2 comments:

  1. love the geometric ones!

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater roundup! For fall/winter, I'm most excited for the "leather" trend, which is ironic because I'm a vegan and don't wear leather. I like to wear a ton of faux leather though, and am super stoked to get to wear my favorite pieces this fall!

    ReplyDelete